Saturday, October 31, 2015

This and That About...Debbie's Stylin' Weekend Casual!

Casual Saturday Attire



Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm feeling like enjoying the outdoors today wearing some casual Fall attire. As you can see, the leaves have reached their peak of color and are gracing our lawn and surrounding woods. The Fall colors make a perfect backdrop for my second "Debbie's Stylin" post. 



I love the comfort of jeans. These are Gloria Vanderbilt Signature jeans that I purchased at Stein Mart. These jeans are super comfortable and give a little extra stretch which is great for this over 50's gal! The brown quilted jacket is also a Stein Mart purchase. The orange top I've had awhile and don't remember where I purchased it. 


I like the look of these boots with the boot cut style of these jeans. The boot cut along with the heels on the boots give a long leg look which is nice since I'm only 5'4".  In all honesty, though, if I were going to be walking a lot, I would choose a flatter shoe or boot. It's hard for me to walk long distances anymore in heels! The boots were a birthday gift from my sister and I love them!


Here is a closeup of the gold earrings and chunky bracelet I am wearing to accessorize. It's hard to see them in the photos.


I plan to keep enjoying the Fall colors as long as possible! All too soon, I know, the temps will get much cooler and those little white snowflakes will be falling! I can't believe tomorrow is November! Hope your weekend is filled with fun and beauty and until next time...keep on stylin'!

I'm linking this post with Elegantly Dressed and Stylish. Please visit this site at: 
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

Also linking with Not Dressed As A Lamb


4 comments:

julie Wunder said...

Great look! Love the orange on you!

Debbie Styles Life said...

Thanks so much, Julie! This outfit is very comfortable!!

The Fabulous Journey said...

Hey Debbie,

What a beautiful setting to take your pics! Thanks for adding your stylish point of view to the My Refined Style Linkup!

Shellie
www.thefabjourney.com

Debbie Styles Life said...

Thanks,so much, Shellie! I appreciate your visiting my blog!